1. Adv 1 intentionally 蓄意地; 盘算地: It appears that what I said was untrue, but I did not knowingly lie to you.
2. We can safely assume that the indiscriminate acts of our generation will have an adv erse impact on future generations.
3. Do you want to do ADV for your business?
4. In the case of adv.
5. Be in the middle of nowhere adv.
6. Adv.其它 I dont want to come out now, and besides, I must work.
7. No model is superior to the other, each of them has its own adv ant ages and disadvantages.
8. Adv: If you think that, you are grievously in error.
9. On one`s own time adv.
10. Adv.大约 I know all about Jenny because she is my best friend.
11. You will control the young hero in this strange and dangerous adv...
12. In the first period, which included two phases: the initatory phase of laying a foundation and the phase of adv...
13. The times that this is key link with class struggle before reforming and opening is adv unimaginably.
14. Results showed that the total response rate 93% of Xin-nao-shu-tong group was superior to the control group(75%), P.05, and adv...
15. A masters degree in information technology can prepare you with the communication skills, critical thinking abilities, and technical competencies to help adv...
16. Wallets containing the charity cards and the control sample were least likely to be returned, with rates of 20 and 15 per cent respectively adv.
17. Our Executive MBA Degree program at Colorado Technical University was created for those inpiduals who aspire to increasing levels of responsibility and career adv...
18. A man who can think will always have an adv age over others.
19. The chance of developing resistance was over 4-fold lower with ADV monotherapy compared to that reported for LAM monotherapy by 4 years.
20. Over and over: again and again adv.
屡屡地，几次地ADV是什么意思 ADV在线翻译 什么意思的的翻译的解释发音同义词反义词例句相关